Law Office of William E. Campbell    
Lynn and Greater Boston, Massachusetts Bankruptcy Lawyer; Ch 7, Ch 13, Ch 11
William E. Campbell Bankruptcy Attorney

Specializing in Bankruptcy Law in Massachusetts
Boston, Lynn 
Essex, Suffolk, and Middlesex Counties

 Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcies:  

  • Chapter 7      Liquidation of Debt
  • Chapter 11    Reorganization for Businesses and individuals above the Chapter 13 debt limit - used to preserve secured assets, reduce     some debt, and discharge other debt.
  • Chapter 13    Repayment of all or a portion of the debt of an individual with regular income - used to preserve secured assets usually the home.


“top 10 reasons people go bankruptcy”, 
Posted: Updated: 

          1. medical expenses
          2. reduced income
          3. job loss
          4. credit debt
          5. divorce
          6. unexpected expenses
          7. student loans
          8. utility payments
          9. foreclosure
          10. bad budjeting/overspending.

Bankruptcy is not a do it yourself project!

To paraphrase: "A client who has themself for an attorney has a fool for a client;"
Maybe that is why they call it a practice of law!

           - Are you staying awake at night with your money problems?
- Utilities threatening to shut you off?
- Phone calls from 'rude' creditors at all hours?
- lost your job or had a drop in pay?
- Incurred large medical bills?

If you answered yes to any of these questions - call William E. Campbell at 781 599 9400 NOW!
Call for a face to face "Skype" appointment today!

Script embedded in HTML

Aggressive and Effective Representation

Law Office of William E. Campbell
P.O. Box 2
Swampbscott, MA 01907
781 599 9400
781 498 2779 [fax]

The Law Office of Wm. E. Campbell is a Federally Designated “Debt Relief Agency”
as that term is defined in 11 U.S.C. § 101(12A)
Helping you file for protection under the United States Bankruptcy Code!

The information provided on this web site is for informational purposes and not intended to be legal advise.  You should consult directly with an attorney for legal advise and counselling for your particular situation

Website Builder